Monday, October 29, 2012

MULTI-TASKING LACES :)

Missy is still very young in lots of ways and loves to have pretty things in her hair.
I am not so sure however that she will ever grow out of this .
One of the 'pretties' that end up in her hair a lot are my 'multi-tasking laces ' that I buy in WHAT .
I get 8 laces for 79p and I end up using them for many things.
I first bought them as ribbons for Missy's hair but then when I had them in the house I found that I used them more and more as temporary ties.
The picture on the left is one of my fold up drying racks and the drying shelves sometimes fall down if they do not have enough weight on them when I am drying just a few clothes.
So I tie them up to stop them falling down.
* I have used them to tie up party balloons. 
* I have used them as ribbon for wrapping presents but then I will use 2 so they are part of the gift.
* Missy has used them to wear around her neck with jewellery attached.
* Pull ties on homemade bags and for many more things.



Anyone have any other ideas for my 'multi-tasking laces ' ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you remember me, but a few years ago I was quite active on blogger. I'm back again. Hope you and your family are doing well!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.