Saturday, September 22, 2012

WHAT DAY IS IT ?

I was awoken this morning to Missy putting my socks and crocs on my feet and dragging me out of bed at 7.30am!
'What day is it ?' , I  asked rhetorically to emphasise it being a NON SCHOOL DAY.
'Saturday', Missy replied as she continued to drag me to my feet.
It may have been a bleary-eyed Saturday morning but that unexpected reply woke me up like a splash of icy water in the face.

 
Thus reconfirming my total belief that just because Missy doesn't say much doesn't mean she doesn't understand everything that is going on around her .

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.