Friday, May 18, 2012

AUTISM AND THE TEENAGE YEARS !

It has arrived!
Missy started developing physically at the age of 8 but now it seems the Teenage Angst has set in .
This afternoon I have been doing laundry whilst Missy has been playing games on Cbeebies.
Each time I went into the dining room to take clothes off the dryer or put them on the dryer  she would peek around the corner of the dividing doors to see what I was doing.
Last time I went in to put clothes on the dryer I asked her if she wanted to help hang up the clothes as she was so interested.

" NOPE ! " was the only evidence that she had actually heard me as she didn't even look up from Cbeebies when I spoke.


Are you sure ?  You can always help with the ironing  .

Missy peeking :)





Dining Room

NOPE !!!!

I have always been pretty sure that Missy understood everything that was going on and understood everything I said, now I am convinced :)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.