Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I DREAMED A DREAM LAST NIGHT


















I dreamed a dream last night and in the dream I was given one wish .
I know, one wish is not  three and I even said in the dream ,'Sorry but it is meant to be three', but sadly the wish giver was not listening:(
So one it was.
But what to wish for ?
Obviously, anything I wished for would be something to do with Beauty but what to choose ?
What  a terrible position I felt I had been put in.
First I thought NO MORE AUTISM.
But then I thought WHY, she has had the happiest childhood that any child could have.
Second I thought,all the money I need and more to provide for her.
But then I thought WHY, she has everything she wants and needs now.
Then thirdly I thought, a world that doesn't stare and treat her like a freak would be fine.
And that is what I wished for.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Of all the wishes that's the one I wish comes true for you most of all.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.