Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SLEEP, WHERE ART THOU?


Sleep tonight is evading me!
Nothing exciting except that my elbows and shoulders are hurting and I have given in and taken pain killers which will rid me of the pain BUT keep me awake for hours.
Oh well........you can't have everything.

Today has to have been the worst day as far as weather this winter.
Rain and mist and more rain and mist and so BLOODY COLD.
But it was Niamh's Nativity play and it was a Magical Mystery Tour ,very hippy and psychedelic and each class found a different way to get to the birth of Jesus.
Niamh's class surfed there and she was dressed as a surfer in an Hawaiian shirt and board shorts.
Niamh is a little sweetheart.

As I said before, I have been unwell recently and so I spend a lot of my time sleeping or lying down.
Which can have a positive spin.
I don't go out spending money or using petrol and when I am lying down I do not have the heating on,No Impact Man would be impressed if he knew!
Plus I have been hand sewing some Christmas gifts when I have been sitting resting.
See, even when poorly I am not a total waste of space.
Plus I have bought Christmas presents on line which has saved my energy as well as being good for the environment.
Impressive huh?
My ability to put a positive spin on being a couch potato!

Perhaps I could use all the money I am saving to hire a cleaner!
Fantastic idea.



1 comment:

Steve said...

Hiring a cleaner is one thing I'd love to be able to do... for some reason staying on top of the cleaning at this time of year seems especially difficult!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.