Thursday, December 17, 2009

I FEEL AS IF I HAVE GONE 5 ROUNDS WITH GORGEOUS GEORGE

Well I am fair frazzled!
Yesterday evening I went as Runningman's plus 1 at the Roath Conservative Club Christmas party and I am exhausted and I only managed 2 and a half hours!The average age of the other punters was 60 plus and they carried on partying into the early hours.
And on Saturday I am going to a concert where the 'Go Compare' tenor(Pianoman teaches his daughter) is performing as Pianoman's plus 1.
My New Year's Resolution is definitely to find Runningman and Pianoman their very own PLUS ONES!
I am too old to be partying like this.
My idea of a nice December evening is to sit next to Niamh on the sofa as she plays and me to sit sewing whilst we watch a film or listen to Christmas Carols.
Maybe not the most exciting of evenings but at least I don't wake up the next day feeling as if I have gone 5 rounds with Gorgeous George!

[Gorgeous George has just been knocked out]
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Shhh. You're going to have to repeat that.
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of f-cking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-f-cking-spicuous now, is it?


No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.