Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

As a true Brit I am constantly looking at the weather forecast and the skies.
Last night there was a `red sky` and today the weather forecast says sunny spells which means a good day to wash clothes and car boot!
Last night I finished cleaning the front garden so today I am hoping Runningman will jetspray the floor. The floor is made of child safety surfacing to stop Beauty hurting herself when she tumbles and it is very difficult to keep clean!

Fiona is such a sweetheart! She told me yesterday that I wasn`t very photogenic!
She told me that my face, my skin and my hair look better in `real life` rather than in a photograph.Oh and I look better when I smile but not smile too much.
Well that was a backhanded comliment if I ever heard one.


Here is a photo of Fiona`s unphotogenic mother!
Just remember Fiona, I am a mother of 6 and I have an almost 27 year old!

A big HI to SnoWhite and Ariel in Syria and I hope you are having fun.
And I hope the weather is nicer than here and if you want to but me a present SnoWhite then a couple of balls of wool from the market would be nice.

Some photos that I took at Allensbank
In keeping with Easter

I especially love Celtic Crosses


2 comments:

Steve said...

If looking happy, contented and healthy is photogenic then you are photogenice! ;-)

MOTHER OF MANY said...

I tell her I don't look too bad for a FAT LASS but as a photography student Fiona seems to have her own special way of looking at things!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.