Sunday, March 25, 2012

WEDDING BELLES :)

A very girly post today I am afraid.
Missy and I have Anastasia's wedding to prepare for in Vienna.
All I can say is ,'So many beautiful dresses and so little time and money to buy and wear them all'.

This is a dress I am considering wearing .
However, it would need a lot of taking in to wear it so I am not too sure.


Now these are 2 dresses I have actually bought .
The black dress is very 1940's and you all know how much of a fan I am of 1940's clothes.
I shall wear this to dinner on the Saturday.


The red dress I feel looks more 1950's and I also LOVE 1950's clothes.
I shall be wearing this to Anastasia's Birthday dinner on the Friday evening.



Now this is me trying on the red dress.


And this is me trying on the black dress.



Now this is a linen skirt that I bought from the Edinburgh Woolen Mill.
It feels lovely to wear and I shall be wearing it on the Sunday to go for kaffee und kuchen (coffee and Cake) with all the family.



And this I am considering buying from Debenhams.
In fact I still have not decided on my Mother of the Bride Dress for the wedding on the 14th of April !!!!!!
I think a trip to town is in order :)


And this is Missy's beautiful dress that she will be wearing for the wedding.
I am undecided as to what else she will wear but last summer Tesco had a wonderful half price sale on all clothes and I bought Missy lots of summer dresses.




And I still have the accessories to buy :)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.