Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I WASH.......THEREFORE I AM !

I feel as if my washing has quadrupled in the last months.
And it is sending me grey and old before my time.
























I do not believe that the Magic Porridge Pots that are my wash basket and ironing basket will ever be empty again.





















No matter how many pinnies I put on Beauty,no matter how many throws that I put on the sofas, she still manages to get them dirty almost as soon as they go on.
Is this normal?

I am convinced there is a Dirt Sprite that lives in my house and drops dirt over everything in my house and stains all the clothes whilst we sleep,a bit like the Dust Fairy that I KNOW lives in the house.



























I have this fear that the pile that is my washing is growing and growing and I wonder if it will one day become a monster and swallow the house .
Is this possible?
Does anyone else have such crazy fears?
Probably not :(

1 comment:

Steve said...

I know how you feel. Our washing machine has become the symbol for eternity.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.