Wednesday, May 07, 2008

ME TAKING STUPID LESSONS!

I sometimes wonder who is the most stupid.....me or the guinea pigs!
The first rule of being a parent-
KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILD IS AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
It is also rule number 2 and 3!
I accuse the guinea pigs of being stupid because every day when I go to bring them in for the night they always run in their hutch to the same place to hide- the easiest place for me to pick them up-just under the lifting roof!
However, yesterday I made the mistake of leaving my little Beauty alone for 2 minutes and this was the result.

This is my cooker top absolutely covered in expensive eco-friendly cream cleaner that Beauty decided to empty out completely!























And what did I say was rule number 2 of being a parent?
OH yes.....

KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILD IS AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Whilst I was cleaning up the above mess the Beauty was doing the following.










































However, as Pollyanna would have said I SHOULD BE GLAD!
And can anyone guess why I should be glad?
Because this gave me the perfect excuse to clean the video cupboard, Belle is coming for a visit from the US on Thursday and she LOVES the family video collection.























Notice the hole in the armchair.....well I refuse to replace the chair until my little Beauty has totally destroyed it!
It looks fine with a throw over it.



















Beauty is a little angel, a destroying angel!


















This is the montage that I created for TRUE LOVE'S FIRST KISS.
As a piece of art work it is poop BUT I only created it to be used in a reduced form on my picture.
Castell Coch is a Castle on the outskirts of Cardiff.

CASTELL COCH



















2 comments:

Steve said...

Ah the old distraction / destruction tactic. Kids seem to know this one by sheer instinct... the only effective response is to try and see the bright side... as indeed you did!

LAA and Family said...

Knowing where my child is and what they are doing.. a good rule in my household as well! If only we were blessed with a nice media storage cabinet like you have! We have boxes of DVDs here, CDs there, VHS tapes in several places. I try to hide them but the hiding places always get discovered.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.