Saturday, August 02, 2014

'Annus Horribilis '










  This year is my annus horribilis !
I have accepted it and I am living with it and  moving on as best as I can. 
However, in the last six months I have seriously wanted to hit somebody in a Sally Fields Steel  Magnolia kind of way.
For those who have not seen Steel Magnolias it means to hit someone / anyone so another person can feel as much pain as you do !
But I have not even come close , until today !
I left missy for 2 minutes, painting in the garden  whilst I went to the toilet.
She was not alone but being watched by a person we shall call  nitwit , name changed to protect the guilty !
I came back to a scene of devastation.

 










She was fine when  I left !!!!!!





And these are some of her creations



I decided to make some pictures from Missy's Meltdown

This collection of her work is called 
Silver Linings
and is Jackson Pollock inspired !













Missy Meltdowns are so much fun :)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.