Sunday, August 03, 2014

Sofa Day

And the sofa day is for me not Missy !

I have a yucky tummy which has extended from yesterday through today.
I am too weak to do anything but the basics .
 Thankfully Missy's tummy is ok.

I was going to try some yoga today but I think I will wait !
saw this yesterday and thought,'what a good idea for people with certain health problems ' :)



However, napping with Missy around is not always safe as she can go full-meltdown without notice.
Anyone caring for Missy has to be aware of low flying DVD players and TVs at all times!
So whilst resting is ok, sleeping is definitely off the menu :)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.