Wednesday, August 06, 2014

I Couldn't Sleep......




I have been unable to sleep post-meltdown so I went online and I read about meltdowns.
Mega Missy Type Meltdowns.
I read academic papers and I also read the personal accounts written by people on the spectrum.
From this I have come to the conclusion that what might help is  lots of exercise.
Temporarily, the two-hour walks type exercise can't happen but exercise in the front garden and living room can happen.
So I have just bought these , they are meant to arrive tomorrow .
I would have liked to have bought them today but I cannot take Missy with me to the shops because of the possibility of a meltdown and they may not have them in stock anyway.







Next on the list is to organise some scooting :)



It seems that the exerting of energy helps  to dissipate the built up stress the individual is feeling and helps to resolve the situation sooner .
Hopefully this will result in no more mega meltdowns and only mini meltdowns and then the ultimate ........no meltdowns:)

Today's Art Activity With Missy and Marilyn 

Paper plate dinosaurs



Glitter pictures



Missy's Holiday Journal





No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.