Thursday, April 12, 2007

FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY

I received this email from the Food Standards Agency today, I am registered with them to get updates when there are problems with food. Previously I have read about food scares on the news regarding ASDA and other stores but when I check the ASDA website, because that is where I mostly shop, I have found nothing listed about the scares.

Dear subscriber,

The following has recently been published by the Food Standards Agency

THE SILVER SPOON COMPANY RECALLS STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR CRUSHA MILKSHAKE MIX
Food Alert: for Information
http://www.food.gov.uk/enforcement/alerts/2007/apr/crusha


If you go to the food standards website you will be shown how to sign up for their updates.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.