Saturday, July 21, 2007

THANK GOODNESS IT IS OVER.

No more Harry Potter books to queue up for at midnight!
I have tried many, many times to read a Harry Potter book but I have always failed, after a few pages I seem to lose interest and fail to complete reading the book. I think it is because my children have told me(in detail-repeatedly) exactly what happens that it holds no interest.
However, as a mother, I feel that J.K.Rowling has finished the books well. If she had killed off any of the characters my children LOVE I think I would have been very unhappy with her.
My children know my feelings regarding people who hurt or upset them, for instance, Ariel will be doing a course at DEEPCUT(yes DEEPCUT) and I have previously told her that if anything happens to her I will hunt them down for the rest of time , she doesn't think it is funny!
Back to Harry Potter, I have traipsed the length and breadth of the British Isles with their love of Harry Potter, from an interview in an Edinburgh Park with the BBC ,to an interview in the Cafe where the first book was written, to a TV documentary in Surrey and to a premier in London. Just one more film to go.........however I think the love of Harry Potter will live on!

My parents were heavy smokers and one died of a heart attack and the other cancer, I think it was because of seeing them smoking and their illnesses I never smoked, not even once. I think that having lots of children has had the same effect on my girls, whilst I think they will all have at least 2(though SnoWhite insists she will have none-we shall see!) I don't think they will have large families. I see Anastasia with 2 boys and a big slobbery dog, I see them as Berber jacket wearing,green wellie wearing and jeep driving. I also see Belle with 2 boys and a slobbery dog(Woody of course) but I see them wearing American football shirts and Cons and driving a truck. SnoWhite I see marrying a Ron Weasley look-a-like and having LOTS of red, frizzy haired babies and the children all wearing flowered wellies(even the boys!), rainbow coloured clothes and driving a VW BUS! Ariel I see driving a hummer whilst wearing a baseball cap and a white track suit with a girl and a boy called Chaneese and Dwayne. Whereas with Fiona I can see little girls dressed is clothes made from Laura Ashley and Cath Kidston fabric in a big country house with lots of animals and driving again a VW BUS but there is a blank as far as a man is concerned! And for Beauty I can see no further than her being permanently attached to a computer at the moment but things will change. Well those are my predictions anyway, I am sure that reality will be completely different.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.