Thursday, August 24, 2006

SO HE GOT HIS CANDY-ASS FIRED!

SORRY TOM, I AM CONFUSED. 'YOUR CONTRACT WAS NOT RENEWED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT'. OK.
Hands up who feels sad for the boy.........ok please yourselves!
Oh sorry, I didn't see you alien's in the volcano at the back putting your hands up.



This is the basket that we gave to baby Hayden, SnoWhite's friend's baby. It includes the crocheted blanket that I made called,'Little Boy Blue'.
Fiona didn't want her face in the photograph so I obliged.
I love teenagers!

When she is a rich and famous designer and she has her photograph splashed over every celebrity magazine I shall remind her of this photograph.









Sorry the photos of the kitchen took so long. As explained ,
I had to move the furniture out of the room by the kitcken
door as the builders are coming in september to put in
a door between the backroom and the middle room.


Less room of course but it is ok. Sorting out what is left in the room is a long and arduous task.
Beauty of course is now fascinated with sitting at the kitchen table, just like a little puppy!










I shall now have to find a new place to put my over large station clock that used to be on the wall where the shelves now are. No problem.
If I bought a new clock I would have to find somewhere to put it!( I have perfect logic, that's because I am a woman!)
The logic of a woman who prefers clocks, mirrors and paintings to Jimmy Choos, yes there are some of out there who could not pay£400 for a pair of shoes. I would suffer
shock if I had to pay over £50 for a pair of shoes.






Two of Ariels birthday cards.



The baby card is from Ariel's friend Shoo, she is a star and I love her to bits.















The 2nd card is from Fiona and yes SnoWhite I did make you wear a green check dress in the 90's that was from the 80's and the sooner you get to grips with retro Kitsch and just be grateful that I didn't dress you in ra-ra skirts or MC Hammer trousers or shoulder pads the better. Hell girl you're an art student , what did you want me to dress you like? Miss Preppie USA! A Madonna Mini-ME! You're just jealous that I got to wear hot-pants and a kaftan the first time around!(Go figure it out-I am officially old!).

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.