Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WASHDAY BLUES

'Stranger to blue water.............'
It may be officially summer time but my spring cleaning is gathering momentum. The last duvet is in the wash and the kitchen floor is strewn with cushions from the bedrooms. I wash my duvets at least once during the winter but in the winter I dry the duvet over the front hall door-the house is so warm in winter that the duvet is dry over night. In the nice weather I can wash and dry at least 3 duvets in one day + the rest of the washing. Listen to me-Do I make you proud Anthea?
Quite normal dreams last night, I dreamt that I met Nancy Green in the street and we talked about not shopping on Holy days and I was also having a conversation with my mother over a pint of milk. I also dreamed about 504 Kevin Street-where or what that is I don't know.
Did you read Blubomat Anastasia? I thought his blog on the mormons and the gays was very good. He has other chuch related entries that you should read.
OOOOOPS there goes another duvet on the line-now for the cushions......wow I live such an exciting life.
Beauty has confiscated Anastasia's sand coloured trilby and she wears it everywhere-even to bed! Good investment there Anastasia. Beauty tipped a drink over herself in school so she came home wearing a 1980's pair of girlie shorts, I told Fiona and Sno White that they looked like something Anastasia had worn in the 80's - and being children they didn't listen properly so all evening they have been convinced that Beauty has been wearing an actual pair of Anastasia's shorts. Sorry Anastasia - however they are quite cool in a vintage kind of way. Will post a picture.
Piano man and I are having serious issues - he is having great difficulty understanding cross infection and the need to clean the bathrooms properly(come to think of it he is having serious problems cleaning everywhere properly).I put a poster up outside his downstairs toilet which gave him a point by point way of cleaning his toilet in 15 minutes, so what did he do? he took the poster down and put it in his file(to keep it safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and cleaned the toilet in 5 minutes missing out most of what he was meant to do. He said,' it looked clean' and I said,' he was taking the p----'. He has promised to do it properly (or I will have to hurt him).
My 15 year old has informed me that I need to get off my computer as it her turn,thats ok as Lost is on now.
wow this was such an interesting blog entry(not)
Hywl
for now
Mother of many

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.